At Lahorecashandcarry.com, we take good care of your data and never share it with others unless you have given us permission or there is another legal basis for the processing of your personal data. For example, it may be fulfillment of a legal obligation or fulfillment of an agreement with you.
We respect your personal information. We have never sold and will never sell them to third parties.
Our policy is that we only use your data to provide you with the best and most relevant buying experience, so that we can make your everyday life easier.
1.Collection of personal data
2. Use of personal data, purposes and processing basis
4. Storage of personal data
6. Your rights
7. Links to other websites
1-Collection of personal data:
Information to use for delivery of goods from lahorecashandcarry.com:
When you create a profile or make a purchase, you provide information such as your name, address, phone number, email, and whether you are acting on your behalf or for a company or public institution. We use this information to deliver goods to you and to inform you other matters relevant to you as a customer, such as changes or delays in your delivery. This information is also used in the case of recalls or other statutory matters in relation to the goods you have purchased.
It will be stated on the relevant forms on the website whether the provision of personal data is mandatory or optional. If the provision of personal data is mandatory, the field in question will be marked with an asterisk (*). If you choose not to disclose the personal information in question, you may not be able to deliver goods from lahorecashandcarry.com or avail the services and services of lahorecashandcarry.com.
If you provide personal information about anyone other than yourself, we encourage you to first obtain the consent of those individuals to provide the information.
Information purchase and delivery of goods and services:
We use your personal information on the purchase and delivery of goods and services to help us identify your favorite products and thereby ensure that you get the most relevant product recommendations and messages from lahorecashandcarry.com The information is also used in connection with information such as recalls, etc.
Other information that you have provided yourself on the website:
Other information you have provided yourself on the website to ensure relevant communication from us. It can be e.g. gender, date of birth, household composition, special considerations (eg allergens), pets, preferences (eg ecology). We use this information solely to ensure that you receive relevant product recommendations and messages.
Information about your behavior on the website:
We collect information about your behavior when you visit lahorecashandcarry.com website or app. This includes information about your behavior on the website, such as which pages you visited, in what order, and where you clicked. We use these to ensure that you get the best and most relevant experience on the website and to optimize our website and app.
This also includes information sent from your device (phone, tablet, or computer) when you use lahorecashandcarry.com. This may include information about your device ID, device type, browser type, length of visit, geographical location, referral URL, electronic address (e.g. IP and MAC address), terminal equipment and connection information, preferences and information regarding your use of .com and our services. This personal information is collected via cookies, tracking URLs, beacons, etc.
2-Use of personal data, purposes and processing basis:
We collect and use personal information for the purposes and purposes described below. We may also process your personal data for other purposes if we are justified or required by law (for example, in relation to state security).
We use your personal information to ensure that you get the best possible experience with lahorecashandcarry.com. When you are a customer with us, you agree that we will process your personal information for the purposes described in this section.
- Your master information (name, address, telephone number and email) is used in connection with ordering and delivery of your goods. Only your name and address are shared with the driver making the delivery. The driver only has access to your name and address during the actual delivery. Should we contact you in connection with the order, this will only be done by our customer service. Your phone number and email address will not be shared with others without your consent.
- Information about your purchases and delivery of goods and services, your telephone number and your email is used in connection with recalls and other statutory information, fe. in relation to food safety. In this connection, you will be contacted by namely customer service and the information will not be shared with anyone else.
- In connection with your purchase, you provide your card details. We do not store full card information. If you choose to save a card for future payments, we will only save the last 4 digits of that card. The card is stored and processed by the payment processor, DIBS Payment Services A / S (Holsbjergvej Nr 47,2620 Albertslund. CVR no. 41177047).
- Your master data, order history is stored in our database with a unique Customer ID. This is stored in Denmark, and only highly trusted employees of lahorecashandcarry.com have access to the database.
- Information about buying and delivering goods and services, including product mix and purchase history, is used to identify your favorites and to recommend the most relevant items to you, along with showing you the most relevant messages on namely.com or our app. In this connection, your product purchases are shared with Raptor Services A / S (Holsbjergvej Nr 47,2620 Albertslund. CVR no. 41177047). which uses their software to compile these favorites and recommendations. This data is used solely to give you personalized recommendations and favorites on lahorecashandcarry.com and is not shared with anyone. We share a Customer ID with them. Your customer ID cannot be attributed to your personal data by Raptor Services.
- Your master data, merchandise, behavioral data and customer service inquiries are recorded and stored in Salesforce (Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud). These are stored in lahorecashandcarry.com data environment and the data transfer is ensured by Salesforce certification under EU-USA Privacy Shield and EU Commission standard contract terms. This data can be stored in the EU, but can also be stored in the US. Salesforce is also used to send mail and SMS messages if you have consented.
- Only very specific employees of lahorecashandcarry.com access the data and are only used to ensure that you get the best possible service.
- Your customer ID, email, address, zip code, purchase history and behavior data can be stored in Google Cloud. We use Google Cloud to aggregate and process your data for analysis and to better show you recommended products on the website and in our marketing. This data is stored in the EU and only trusted employees of lahorecashandcarry.com have access to it. Google does not have access to this data as it is stored in heavily encrypted form. In the context of very specific technical matters, we as a company may briefly grant Google access to data for troubleshooting or retrieval purposes. This data is not used for any other purpose.
- Your behavior on lahorecashandcarry.com website and lahorecashandcarry.com app is used to conduct behavior analysis through statistics through Google Analytics. If you are logged in, we will use Google Analytics to store these events with your customer ID. Your customer ID cannot be attributed to your personal data by Google. These data and statistics are stored in Google’s data environment and stored within the EU.
Google Tag Manager is used to collect and process this behavioral data and no data is stored in Google Tag Manager
- Your behavior, merchandise, customer type (private, commercial, or public) is communicated to Adform A / S(Holsbjergvej Nr 47,2620 Albertslund. CVR no. 41177047), for use in external advertising on other websites. If you are logged in, we will send your customer ID to Adform. Your customer ID cannot be attributed to your personal data by Adform A / S.
- Your behavior, merchandise, customer type (private, business, or public) is communicated to Facebook, via a cookie (Facebook Pixel) for advertising on Facebook’s news feed, We do not pass on any other information that Facebook can directly relate to your personal data . In this regard, Facebook is independent data controller.
- Your behavior on the website where you have clicked and how far down the page you have come is tracked using Hotjar. No personally identifiable data is processed, stored or forwarded as part of this tracking.
- Your behavior, merchandise purchase, and address can be part of internal analytics to understand our customers’ buying patterns and to plan our business. These analyzes remain internal and by highly trusted employees of namely.com and are not shared with others. The analyzes are always by a group of people and not at the personal level.
- In some cases, we use your data in an anonymized, aggregated form. This may be, for example, for market analysis or fraud prevention or fraud prevention purposes.
- If you have consented to email messages in My permissions in Lahore Cash & Carry for, we use your email to send relevant messages about the areas of interest that you have consented to.
- If you have consented to messages on SMS in My permissions in My lahorecashandcarry.com, we use your telephone number to send relevant messages via SMS about the areas of interest to which you have given consent.
- If you have consented through our app for push notifications, we will use your DeviceID on your phone or tablet to send relevant messages via the app, around the areas of interest that you have consented to. Consent to push messages is given exclusively through the app, and you can change that permission on the app’s settings on the phone.
- If you have agreed that we may contact you by mail in My permissions in Lahore Cash & Carry for, we may send you an invitation to register with us on Trustpilot. We do not share personally identifiable data with Trustpilot.
- In connection with our IT development, our databases are available to selected individuals from our technical subcontractors. The databases may contain personal data. The databases are used exclusively for the development of lahorecashandcarry.com’s products and services and are not used for anything else. All our technical subcontractors are subject to strict confidentiality agreements, as well as data processing agreements and security requirements that secure your personal data.
The processing of personal data that we collect through cookies is based on your consent. You can read more about the terms of consent in section 3 below.
When you use our website, we collect and process your personal information in some cases based on your consent, cf. section 2 above.
Please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by contacting us (see contact information in section 9 below).
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please note that you can no longer use lahorecashandcarry.com, as a logged in user.
If you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your personal data unless we are justified or obliged to continue processing or storing your personal data on any other basis, including under the law.
Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the treatment that occurred prior to the withdrawal of consent.
This does not include marketing consent, e.g. email or SMS, which can always be withdrawn on My permissions under “My for” on the website when you are logged in.
4-Storing personal data:
As long as you are a customer with us, we store your personal data.
We store your personal data for 3 years after you last traded at lahorecashandcarry.com. We do this to ensure that you get a good and relevant customer experience when you return to shop at lahorecashandcarry.com.
We also store your invoices for up to 6 years according to the Accounting Act.
If you have not acted for 3 years, all your data will be anonymized and your personally identifiable data will be deleted. Your customer profile will also be closed.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure an adequate level of security. In doing so, we do our best to ensure the quality and integrity of your personal data.
When we collect and use your personal data, you have a number of rights.
To exercise these rights, contact customer service, either by calling 36175503 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to insight:
You have the right to gain access to the personal data that we process about you, with certain exceptions provided by law.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the information we have recorded about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request that we transmit this information to another data controller.
If you are requesting to receive your personal information, contact customer service. You will then access your personal information within 30 days in a machine-readable form.
Right to object:
You may object to the collection and further processing of your personal data for special purposes. For example, you can object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
If you object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, please note that you can no longer use lahorecashandcarry.com, as a logged in user.
If you object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we will stop the processing of your personal data unless we are justified or obliged to continue processing or storing your personal data on any other basis, including under the law.
The objection does not affect the legality of the treatment that occurred before the withdrawal of consent.
Right to rectification:
If you believe that the information we have registered about you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us so that we may update your information.
Right to be forgotten:
If you request, we will delete the personal data that we have recorded about you without undue delay, unless we can continue processing on another basis, such as if the processing is necessary to establish a legal claim or if it is necessary for to answer a request from you.
We will delete your personally identifiable information as soon as possible, however within 30 days Purchase data and behavior data will be anonymized and will not be attributable to you. We will retain some data such as invoices in accordance with the Accounting Act and other statutory considerations.
When you ask us to delete your personal information, we will close your account within 30 days, as you will no longer be able to use the functions of lahorecashandcarry.com.
Right of restriction:
In combination with your other rights, you may request us to restrict the use of your personal data, e.g. rather than complete deletion or during our assessment of your objection.
Inquiries and complaints:
In connection with inquiries regarding your rights, please provide us with sufficient information to process your inquiry, including your full name and email address, so that we can identify you and respond to your request. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible and within one month at the latest.
If you disagree with the way we process your personal information or the purposes for which we process the information, you are welcome to contact us. You can also lodge a complaint with:
The Data Inspectorate
Holsbjergvej Nr 47,2620 Albertslund
7-Links to other websites, etc:
lahorecashandcarry.com A / S
Email customer service: email@example.com
Telephone customer service: 36175503
Holsbjergvej Nr 47,2620 Albertslund